PROCEDURE FOR PAPER SUBMISSION IN THE JOURNAL "THEORETICAL ECONOMICS"
Please note that by submitting a paper, you agree to the copyright agreement terms.
To speed up the work on reviewing and editing, we ask the authors to use the WTE 2020 as examples for the paper design and / or adhere to the following common requirements for your research design:
- At the beginning of the paoer, indicate the surname, name, patronymic of the author (or authors separated by commas) in Russian and English.
- Title of the paper (in Russian and English).
- Annotation in Russian and English (at least 2 thousand characters with spaces each).
- Key words in Russian and English (no more than 7 words and / or phrases).
- Codes according to the JEL classification, corresponding to the subject of the paper based on the alphanumeric classification system for economic theory (Journal of Economic Literature);
- The text of the paper. Requirements for text formatting:
- a) Times New Roman font with single line spacing; the author's surname - in size 12 in light, direct, capital letters; the paper title - in 12-point size in bold, upright, capital letters; keywords, annotation, footnotes - in size 10, light, straight; the text of the research - in 12-point size. Page margins: top - 1 cm, left - 2.0, bottom - 1.5, right - 1.5 cm.
- b) tables should be numbered and have titles, and the text should contain a link to the table by the corresponding number (for example, Table 1). If tables contain footnotes, they are placed below the table. Footnotes in tables use asterisks (*) or letters. Links to sources are placed below the table after footnotes and are preceded by the word "Source:" ("Sources:") or "Calculated by:";
- c) formulas are drawn up by means of the Word program, and complex formulas are typed in the built-in formula editor. If the text contains references to formulas, the formulas should be numbered
- d) pictures (diagrams, diagrams, graphs) should preferably be prepared in vector graphics programs. Photos must be in TIFF or JPG formats with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. All figures must be numbered and have caption captions, and the text must contain links to figures by the corresponding number, for example: Fig. 12. Footnotes, notes contained in the figures are placed directly below the figures. For footnote signs, use asterisks (*), letters, or other characters other than table footnotes and page footnote numbers in the main text. References to sources are placed under the figures after footnotes and are preceded by the word "Source:" ("Sources:");
- Work bibliographic list at the end of the text in Russian and English. Notes, references, bibliographic list are drawn up in accordance with the current GOST (currently GOST 7.05-2008 is in force).
(a) References in the text are enclosed in square brackets, the surname of the author (s) - in italics, the year of publication - in straight lines, period, pages with a capital letter, for example: [Ivanov, Petrov, 2016, p. 77]. In the case of the author's works dated to the same year, indexation in Latin letters is used [Ivanov, 2015a] [Ivanov, 2015b].
(b) References - a list of literary sources to which there are references, mentions and citations in the text. Literary sources are placed at the end of the paper in alphabetical order, foreign sources after Russian ones.
(c) If Internet sources are indicated, the date of the request must be specified. Format: day, month, year. For example, Date of treatment: 04/05/2020.
(d) The bibliographic list does not include normative documents, stat. collections, archival materials, newspaper notes without an indication of the author, links to sites without specifying specific material. References to such sources are given in footnotes (footnotes).
(e) A bibliography in English (References) is also provided. The output data of Russian-language works, as well as the names of journals (publishers), are transliterated; the English translation is given in square brackets. To find them with bibliometric systems, it is necessary to highlight the titles of journals and monographs in italics.
- After the paper text, information about the author (s) is attached:
- surname, name, patronymic (in full);
- academic degree, academic title;
- position and place of work (full official name of the organization);
- city (if it is not clear from the name of the organization);
- contact e-mail (will be published in the journal). If the research was done by a group of authors, the e-mail of one of them is indicated.