PROCEDURE FOR PAPER REVIEW, sent to the editorial office
"Questions of theoretical economics"
- Paper must be drawn up according to the rules specified on the website of the journal http://questionset.ru/. Papers are accepted only in electronic form.
- The publication reviews all materials submitted to the editorial office for the purpose of their expert assessment. If the paper does not correspond to the problems and standards of the journal, the editorial board sends the authors a reasoned refusal to publish. If the requirements for compliance (including formatting standards) are met, paper are sent for peer review.
- The reviewer prepares a review within two weeks in the form specified in the appendix. If the deadline is not met, the editor-in-chief can send the paper to another reviewer (including - to apply for reviewing to one of the members of the editorial board).
- All reviewers are recognized experts about peer-reviewed materials and have, over the past 3 years, publications about the peer-reviewed paper.
- In case of a negative review, it is possible for the editor-in-chief to engage an additional external reviewer within the same time frame (additional 2 weeks).
- Received (and signed by experts) reviews are transferred to the National Electronic Library in accordance with the agreement (the agreement between the NEL and the founder of "Theoretical Economics" is attached), where they are stored in a closed access mode.
- Reviews are also sent to the authors of the paper after the preliminary removal of the data on the reviewers from the texts.
- Reviews are stored in the editorial office for 5 years, and are also posted on the portal https://www.elibrary.ru/defaultx.asp, where they are available to authoritative experts to assess the quality of reviewing.
- The editorial office undertakes to send copies of the reviews to the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request to the editorial office of the publication.